Are you stuck trying to solve Wordle #562 for January 2, 2023? Today’s Wordle solution is here. But before you rush and start guessing in vain, consider checking out our tips on Wordle for strategies (and starting words) that will help you find the solution in record time.
How to Play Wordle
Wordle is an indie game that New York Times Games acquired about a year ago. To play the original version, the subject of this article, you will need access to the New York Times Game’s Wordle site or the New York Times Games crossword app. Other Wordles have different answers, and the rules for playing may differ slightly. Instructions for playing are as follows.
How Wordle Works
Wordle is a vocabulary game that requires six tries to guess a five-letter word. As you type in a word, the individual letters within the word you type are displayed in different colours. Each colour has a meaning.
Related: TODAY’S WORDLE ANSWER IS #561 AND HIT FOR JANUARY 01
- Green: The letters entered are 100% correct, i.e. the correct letter is entered in the correct space.
- Yellow: The character entered is in the correct word but placed in the wrong space.
- Gray: The character entered is not used in today’s wordle answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible; if you don’t get the answer in six attempts, you lose.
Wordle #562 Hint of the Day for January 2, 2023
Today’s word of the day is fairly easy, but there are a few similarly spelled words. Here are some tips to help you complete the puzzle without messing it up.
Related: TODAY’S WORDLE ANSWER IS #560, AND A HINT FOR DECEMBER 31
- Today’s word is both a noun and a verb.
- This word can be used to describe a piece of clothing.
- This 5-letter word starts with the letter S.
- It contains 2 vowels.
- There are no repeated letters in this word.
- This word contains only one T.
- This word also contains the letter R.
What’s Today’s Wordle Answer?
Still, having trouble? Don’t worry; you can’t get them all. You can find it below if you want to see today’s Wordle Answer of the Day and keep the winning streak going.
Today’s Wordle Answer of the Day is…
Here are some recent Wordle answers.
- December 31: MANLY
- December 30: MOLAR
- December 29: HAVOC
- December 28: IMPEL
- December 27: CONDO
- December 26: JUDGE
- December 25: EXTRA