Here are the Apex Legends 2.11 Patch Notes. Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale hero shooter game. Developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Gamers want to know more about Apex Legends 2.11 patch notes. In this article, we can find information about Apex Legends 2.11 patch notes.
Respawn has released a new Apex update, 2.11, for PS4 (PS5 version 1.000.025). PC and Xbox One. According to the official Apex 2.11 patch notes, the latest hotfix addresses game freezing and stuttering issues. Apart from this, today’s Apex version 2.11 also includes stability fixes.
Apex Legends is a playable fighting royal legend shooter game distributed by Electronic Expressions and produced by Respawn Diversion. Released in February 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One; in March 2021 for Nintendo Switch; and in March 2022 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale hero shooter game. Created by Respawn Entertainment and printed by Electronic Arts. in February 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One; for Nintendo Switch in March 2021; and discharged for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S in March 2022.
The mobile performance of the game, developed for touch screens, was titled. . The game supports cross-platform play, except for the aforementioned mobile platforms.
Apex Legends Gameplay
Apex Legends is an online multiplayer battle royale game for groups of three players. Using ready-made textures with distinctive abilities called “Legends” that resemble hero snipers. The game is free-to-play and monetized through microtransactions and loot boxes. Players allow paying both real and in-game money for cosmetic items such as Legends costumes and new weapon colors.
Apex Legends 2.11 Update Patch Notes
Respawn has released the new Apex update 2.11 for PS4 (PS5 version 1.000.025), PC and Xbox One. According to the official Apex 2.11 patch notes, the latest hotfix addresses game freezing and stuttering issues.
Apart from this, today’s Apex version 2.11 also includes stability fixes. Previously, an important update for Apex Season 15 added a new legend (Vantage) and a long list of changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing some issues with the game.
There are reports of not receiving coins after the purchase
[PC] Reports that the game freezes.
Fix – Apex Legends 2.11 Update Patch Notes
- Dropship can now use the Mark All Replicator Zones prompt.
- Caesars can now use Survey Beacons.
- The audio for Catalyst’s abilities has been adjusted to reduce noise to those nearby.
- Cameras are now correctly positioned for victims of Catalyst finishers.
- Seer’s passive heartbeat sensor no longer passes through Catalyst’s ult.
- On-screen effects VFX are now displayed correctly in the Switch version.
- A freezing issue that was affecting some players on maps, such as Broken Moon, has been resolved.
- Fixed a game freeze issue that occurred in some cases.
- Audio-related issues have been addressed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when reconnecting.
- Fixed a bug related to rank rewards.
- General stability fixes have been added.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.