Wordle is a very popular word game because the results are posted all over social networking sites by players and because of the game’s simplicity. The objective is to guess a five-letter American English word in six guesses or less.
There is no initial clue as to what the word is, but once you guess, the tiles change color to tell you more about the letters in the word. The tiles change color to gray, yellow, or green.
Gray indicates that the letter you guessed is not in the word at all. Yellow indicates that the letter is in the word, but not in the position you now hold. Green indicates that you have guessed the correct letter and placed it in the correct position.
Wordle 593 hints from today to February 2, 2022
Since this word is quite difficult, we have prepared some hints for Wordle 593.
- Hint 1: It contains the letter R.
- Hint 2: It starts with the letter S.
- Hint 3: today has only one vowel.
- Hint 4: It is a verb.
- Hint 5: Avoid (duty or responsibility), and neglect.
Today I will show you how I solved Wordle593 in five guesses. First, I guessed the word “AUDIO,” which is the usual starter word.
This word told me that there was an I in the answer, but it was not correctly placed.
So, we decided to guess a word that contained an E and placed the I in a different position, so we next guessed the word “PRICE.
Related: QUORDLE 300 ANSWERS FOR NOVEMBER 20: WOW, THAT’S 300 QUESTIONS! CHECK OUT QUORDLE’S HINTS, CLUES
This word placed the I correctly in the middle of the word and also showed me that there was an R in the word.
That made it very easy to solve the answer to Wordle 593 in the next guess.
Wordle February 2, 2023 Answer
All February Wordle answers
Wordle 592 – February 1: Scold
All January Wordle answers
- Wordle 591: January 31: Cross
- Wordle 590: January 30: Crave
- Wordle 589: January 29: Fishy
- Wordle 588: January 28: Flirt
- Wordle 587: January 27: Worry
- Wordle 586: January 26: Beefy
- Wordle 585: January 25: Maize
- Wordle 584: January 24: Count
- Wordle 583: January 23: Elude
- Wordle 582: January 22: Matey
- Wordle 581: January 21: Blurb
- Wordle 580: January 20: Alter