Final Fantasy 14: Endwalker has debuted the trailer for Patch 6.3, “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble” on the Letters from the Producer Livestream. This new content update is slated for a January 10 release and will feature the next chapter in the Thirteenth Reflection Saga that began with “Newfound Adventure” in April. It will also see the debut of Euphrosyne, the Realm of Revelry and the successor to Aglaia, featuring the Eorzean Gods of Nophica, Althyk, Halone, and Menphina as its boss encounters.
Though the trailer for Final Fantasy 14’s Patch 6.3 was packed with content, Producer Naoki Yoshida quickly noted that there was plenty of stuff that the developers couldn’t show. “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble” will see the return of a new Deep Dungeon to Final Fantasy 14 in Eureka Orthos, set in the depths of the Crystal Tower. It will also continue the Manderville Weapons storyline by giving Final Fantasy 14 players its first upgrade.
New to Patch 6.3
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Alliance Raid Dungeon – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne
- New Dungeon – Lapis Manalis
- New Trial
- Ultimate Raid – The Omega Protocol (Ultimate) (Patch 6.31)
- Deep Dungeon – Eureka Orthos (Patch 6.35)
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal)
- Additional Duty Support
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavor
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (Patch 6.35)
- Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons (Patch 6.35)
- Tool Enhancement Quests – Splendorous Tools (Patch 6.35)
- New Tribal Quests – The Loporrits (Patch 6.35)
- New Custom Deliveries – Anden
- Treasure Hunt – The Shifting Gymnasion Agonon
- Island Sanctuary Updates
- Crystalline Conflict – New Arena
- The Gold Saucer – New Course for Leap of Faith
- Housing Update
- New Mounts, Minions, and Emotes
Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Update 6.3 Housing Update
Recommended Video For You
Additional Duty Support
The Duty support system has been expanded to include six new dungeons in Heaven’s Word. With all the main scenario dungeons playable in the free trial version, this is a great opportunity to start your adventure in Eorzea.
New Crystalline Conflict Arena
Crystalline Conflict’s newest venue will challenge competitors’ acumen like never before. Do you have what it takes to march unscathed in the pneumatic parade?
Island Sanctuary Update
Return to a paradise where new landmarks, animals, sanctuary ranks, and unlockable items await. In addition, numerous improvements have been made to the user interface and other aspects of the game based on player feedback. Now is the perfect time to explore your island!
The Shifting Gymnasion Agonon Final’s Fantasy 14
The Gymnasium Agonon, part of the Elpis, a laboratory of creation, is a facility built to measure the limits of familiars. The ancients debate how many trials the messengers of Azeem can withstand and whether they can discover the treasure hidden in its depths. Out of curiosity and out of boredom, they watch this “familia” with bated breath.