The 1.47 update has arrived for Division 2! Here is the full list of changes and fixes added to this patch. Division 2 is an online-only action role-playing title developed by Massive Entertainment and published by Ubisoft in 2019. It is a sequel to Tom Clancy’s The Division and is set in the near future in Washington, D.C.
As expected, update 1.47 for division 2 was released on all platforms during today’s maintenance period. Given that Ubisoft has already given an updated roadmap and updated the content that dropped in December, we shouldn’t expect anything but fixes for this one. Read our New Zealand-born report review of Division 2.
The story follows agents of the Strategic Homeland Division as they try to rebuild the city in a world after a genetically engineered virus called “Green Poison” is released. The game also features regular updates. For example, the latest version released today features a number of fixes. Here is everything you need to know about the new Division 2 update 1.47.
The Division 2 Update 1.47 Patch Notes
Fixed an issue where repeatedly touching the Dark Zone entrance and Safe Room door would cause the player to become invisible.
No longer receives decryption keys while in another player’s game.
Season 9 goals are now disabled.
Gear & Weapons
- Fixed an issue where changing server instances could indefinitely stack the Foundry Bulwark Gear Set talents.
- Fixed textures on the Carbine 7 Assault Rifle.
- Fixed quality of Brazos de Arcabuz Brand Set items in the Appearance collection.
The Division 2 Update 1.47 Patch Notes – Matchmaking
Fixed an issue that prevented groups of 2 or 3 players from matchmaking into raids or expeditions from the mega map matchmaking menu or matchmaking stations.
Fixed multiple minor clipping issues
- Fixed an issue with an extra “Boss Loot Drop” row in the Manning National Zoo Stronghold on the “Legendary” difficulty level of the Mega map.
- When moving to an unplayable area of the Tidal Basin Stronghold, it no longer respawns with skills reset.
- Fixed a bug that prevented boss loot details from being displayed on the Legendary difficulty of the Manning National Zoo mega map.
- In Manning National Zoo on Legendary difficulty, fixed an inconsistency between the name of the damaged or killed boss and the name of the boss displayed in the object UI.
Fixed the “Compare” tab not overlapping with the “Reconfigure” tab in the “Crafting Station” menu
Fixed an issue where players could receive unlimited SHD points to spend on resources when running the game in certain languages
The Division 2 Update 1.47 Patch Notes – Store Exclusive
- Pink Tracksuit Outfit is now available for 640 Premium Credits.
- Stinger Hunter Outfit: 2075 Premium Credits
- Stinger Hunter Mask: 800 Premium Credits or 1700 Textiles
- Stinger Hunter Neck Brace: 260 Premium Credits or 1000 Textiles
- Stinger Hunter Pants: 245 Premium Credits or 1000 Textiles
- Stinger Hunter Shirt: 550 Premium Credits or 1300 Textiles
- Stinger Hunter Boots: 220 Premium Credits or 1000 Textiles
No modifications allowed
- The core attribute of the Picaros holster cannot be set to red.
- This item is intended to allow the core attribute to be changed from blue to red.
- Since this item already has a red core (placed under attributes), re-rolling to red is not allowed.
- Changing this behavior would require recoding the behavior of all items in the game, which could cause problems in the process. For this reason, we have decided to leave the Picaro holster in its current state.