Wordle #555 for December 26, 2022 Need help? Today’s Wordle answer is here. But before you rush off and start guessing in vain, check out our Wordle tips for strategies (and starting words) to help you find the answer in record time, and if you’re not having any luck, consider coming back here to see today’s answers.
How Wordle Works
Wordle is a vocabulary game that requires six tries to guess a five-letter word. Enter a guess, and the individual letters within the word you entered are displayed in different colors. Each color has a meaning.
- Green: the letter entered is 100% correct, i.e., the correct letter is entered in the correct space.
- Yellow: The entered character is in the correct word but placed in the wrong space.
- Gray: The characters entered are not used in today’s Wordle answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible; if you don’t get the answer in six attempts, you lose.
Today’s Wordbook Hints
- Today’s wordlist begins with the letter J.
- Today’s Wordle uses two vowels.
- Today’s Wordle means “to form an opinion about something.”
What’s Today’s Wordle Answer?
Still, having trouble? Don’t worry; you can’t get them all. Today’s Answer of the Day is below if you want to continue your winning streak.
Today’s Wordle Answer of the Day is…
WORDLE ARCHIVE, WHICH WORDS WERE USED?
If you remember the answers to past Wordle puzzles, you are more likely to be able to guess the answer to today’s Wordle without accidentally choosing a previously solved word. You can also associate the answers to past Wordle puzzles with words that are likely to appear in the future to keep your daily puzzle fresh and fun.
Here are some recent Wordle answers
- December 25: EXTRA
- December 24: POISE
- December 23: AORTA
- December 22: EXCEL
- December 21: LUNAR
- December 20: THIRD
- December 19: SLATE
- December 18: TAPER