Want to know about upcoming events for Phantom Impact? A new version of Phantom Impact will be released every six weeks, adding new characters, quests, and events. It is difficult to keep track of current and upcoming events, so here is a schedule of currently upcoming events.
Usually, there are several “Genshin Impact” events going on at the same time, and not just in-game events. When a new character is introduced, a web event will be held at the same time, allowing visitors to learn about the new character while an interactive story unfolds through their web browser. Completing the event will earn a variety of rewards, ranging from in-game items such as primo gems and moras to real-life prizes such as mouse mats and plush toys.
As with the Genshin Impact banner, most events are time-limited, so it pays to get in early. Also, while new events are usually added to Genshin Impact after each update, keep an eye out for surprises from the developers on this page.
Genshin Impact current events
Most of the original impact is about two weeks, but some are as short as a few days.
List of current events
- A Previous Life: in-game battle pass – November 2 until December 5
- Character Test Run: in-game event (Yae Miko, Childe, Layla, and Thoma) – November 18 until December 6
- Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens: in-game event – November 16 until December 5
- Hypostatic Symphony: in-game event – November 24 until December 5
- Fabulous Fungus Frenzy: in-game event – November 10 until November 28
Genshin Impact upcoming events
List of Upcoming events
- Marvelous Merchandise 3.2: in-game event – November 28 until December 5
- Akitsu Kimodameshi: in-game event
- Across the Wilderness: in-game event
- Windtrace 3.3: in-game event
- Misty Dungeon: Realm of Sand: in-game event
- Leyline Overflow 3.3: in-game event